I was getting Peyton ready for bed and Madison was getting herself ready for bed. She put on her PJ's and I told her to go brush her teeth. Peyton was not cooperating and it was taking me a while to get her settled down... but that is another story, it took me 4 hours to get Peyton to sleep! So... I went into Maddie's room (with Peyton in tow) and read her a bedtime story. After the story, I asked her if she had brushed her teeth. She said, "Yes Mommy. I brushed them with soap, see (showing me her teeth). I said, "Why did you do that?" She says, "I couldn't find my tooth paste." I asked, "Didn't it taste really bad?" She said, "Yes, I had to drink a lot of water!"
So, a little while later she came out of her room and said she could not sleep because her mouth tasted bad. I brushed her teeth with toothpaste, and big bubbles kept forming in her mouth... those are some extra clean teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment