Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Birthday Party!


Today we had a very pink princess themed birthday party for Maddie. The last and final party! Whew! We had not celebrated Maddie turning 4 with family yet...due to the limited amount of space at the fire station. Madison chose a princess theme since this is her true love at this moment in time. It was fun to decorate for a princess party! I was able to pull toys and items from around the house that fit the theme perfectly. It was all adults in attendance (except for Maddie and Peyton) so I did not plan games or make goodie bags. I did have all wear crowns and we drank from champagne glasses. It was fun to have everyone together... and Maddie was happy to be the princess of her party!






1 comment:

Julia said...

a princess theme seems very appropriate :)

i love the crowns too.

happy late birthday maddie!