Monday, August 29, 2011

Eggs!

We were able to spend the day at my friend and teaching partners house, Tiffany. She lives on property out in Redland and has some animals... chickens and a horse. I forgot the camera when went out there so I took a couple of pictures when we got home. Madison was able to ride a horse for the first time. Tiffany's son has a horse that he uses for 4-H and he led Madison around the fields riding the horse. She was thrilled to say the least. I just wish I would have remembered the camera. Here are the eggs they collected from the chickens.
Peyton's favorite egg.

1 comment:

Julia said...

That is so cool! I'm glad there were able to experience that. I don't have pictures to remember it, but I still have memories from when I went to my 4th grade teacher's house and learned about all of the animals she cared for. She fostered animals through one of the animal programs, I can't remember exactly. She had a whole zoo practically though. Maddie will keep most of those memories, I'm sure. So neat!