Saturday, April 30, 2011

Name Writing....In All The Wrong Places

Peyton has been practicing her name writing skills. She always wants to practice by tracing the letters of her name and now has the letter "P" down pat on her own. Well... one morning I found a pen on her floor with the lid off. I also found that she had been practicing her name writing on her bookshelf. YIKES! I asked her why she drew on her bookshelf. Her answer...."because I couldn't find any paper." Well, what can I say to that? Besides, next time ask Mommy for paper.
I was reminded by my Mom, that if anything were to happen to her that bookshelf with the writing would be the most prized piece of furniture I have. Which is so true. It could be worse.


Look at the proud look on her little face.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Peyton - Hope you find some paper next time! Boy will you be embarrassed when your Mommie shows that to your first boy-friend!!
Love, Gram BL Sargent