Wow...I can't believe that March has come and gone! Where did time go? My last post was over a month ago.... so sorry for all of you that keep checking back. I am posting A LOT today so, keep reading, you may even have to go into the "older posts" to read them all.
March came in like a lion an went out like a lion....no lamb in sight. It has been a very busy month with activities every day.
Besides all of the posts here is some of what has been happening this busy month of March:
* We have Life Group every Wednesday (like Bible Study)
*Madison had a daily Spring Break Camp at Church. Bry and I volunteered at this fun event.
*I had report cards to do... they always take forever!
*I had conferences too....work until 8PM...also long days.
*Peyton had another play date with her little friend Grace.
*The girls both had Dentist appointments.
*We stayed at the Paramount, a hotel downtown, the night of Tracy and Dale's Wedding.
I stayed 2 nights (last girl time day before Wedding).
*Bry took the girls to a fun indoor play area with tunnels and slides and a 3 level climbing structure called Play Date PDX. I was doing wedding stuff, it sounds like they had a lot of fun.
*We celebrated our friend Dales Birthday with a big party at Rock Bottom Brewery.
Looking back I am surprised there were enough days to do all we did....
it was mostly all fun stuff !
Enjoy all my catch up posts and March in review!
No comments:
Post a Comment