Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Annie!

For Christmas I bought Madison tickets to the play of Annie! It was so fun to see this play with her. I saw it when I was little and I have always loved the movie. Our house has been full of Annie songs and lots of dancing since we went to see it on stage! It was GREAT! I love that Madison loves musicals as much as I do.

I can't wait to see if Peyton will be wanting to join us some day! With how she loves music, I'll bet she will want to go on our little outings too. She just needs a little longer attention span.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie!!! What a fun show. Your Papa and grandma gave us tickets a number of years ago. I loved it.
--Gram BL Sargent

Julia said...

Wow, that is so cool. Lizzie and Emmy love musicals too. I listen to the soundtrack from Phantom of the Opera, and they actually sing along with a LOT of the songs. They pick so much up at this age, don't they?
I'm glad she had such a great time with you!