Monday, September 27, 2010

First Grade

Better late then never. Here are the pictures of Maddie's first day of first grade. She is loving school and doing really well. She is reading like a little champ. Of course when I ask her, "what did you do at school today?" Her answer is always, "lunch and recess". I think this is a very common answer for all school age children.
She is happy to be a big first grader and be at school all day. Peyton does miss Maddie during the day, in fact, Peyton cried when we had to leave Madison at school for her first day. Peyton is now starting to adjust too.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Maddie - Great pictures of your first day at lst Grade. I remember when I went to lst grade at Whittier, California. One time we were to write a letter to the president of some college. I made a mistake on mine and the teacher had me stay after school to re-write it. I guess it was very good as the teacher sent mine to the President. I cried because I was late getting home that day. Love & Hugs, Gram BL Sargent