For Christmas Maddie and Peyton received gift cards for a Ceramic Cafe from their Uncle Chris and Aunt Stacy. We met Chris and Stacy to paint pottery towards the end of our Winter Break, and we were able to see the finished products today! I wish I could have taken pictures when the girls were going through the creation process, but I forgot the camera. It was a lot of fun to let the kids pick out what they wanted to paint and to paint it with them. Chris even made a doggie treat Jar for their puppy Drexler. So, my brother Chris delivered the finished pieces today. I loved how they turned out and the process of making them is a fun memory too!
THANK YOU UNCLE CHRIS AND AUNT STACY!
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AND LOVE OUR CREATIONS!
Love, Maddie and Peyton
Maddie and Uncle Chris
Peyton painted a tile using the colors light blue and green. Then we put her hand print on it with a darker shade of blue. The picture above is of her final product.
Maddie chose to paint a plate with a rainbow of colors. She wrote her name with a black puff paint. She can't wait to eat off of her plate!
Here are the girls with their beautiful creations!
1 comment:
Way to go! Baking cake and eating it too! Happy New Year 2010 to all of you also. Say Chris and Stacy, what a neat idea. You are great aunt and uncle. You always think of fun things. --Gram Sargent
Post a Comment