This past weekend we went to Multnomah Falls and enjoyed the views. The kids have never been there before and it was fun to show them the large waterfall! We took the little hike up to the bridge to look down and see the view. Both of the girls did very well and I think they thought the falls were pretty neat. It was chilly, but we had a good time.
The girls at the bottom of the falls.

Maddie wanted to take our picture ...she is doing pretty well getting our heads and all in the pictures! She even got the falls in the background. :)

A picture of the bridge taken from the bottom of the falls. We took the little hike up and made it to the bridge. What a beautiful view. We would like to go again in the Summer and when the weather is a little warmer. It would be fun to see how far the girls could hike. Bry and I have hiked to the top before, but that is a pretty big hike for little legs.
2 comments:
I think I commented on these on your FB too, but I LOVE these photos!
Hi - What a fun trip! Gramps and I took some friends from Alabama up to see the falls on a cold winter Thanksgiving day. All the falls going up and Multnomah were frozen. They all looked blue. What a memorable sight!! Love & Hugs, Gram BettyLou
Post a Comment