Here is a little peek into our Halloween night. (The pictures kind of go in order from last to first because for some reason the computer will not let me move the pictures around. Grrrrr!) SO, anyway Bryan was supposed to be off on Halloween, and ended up having to work. Our families came over and we had Pizza and went trick or treating. Maddie was Peter Pan, Peyton was Tinkerbell and I was a Pirate. Bry was supposed to be a pirate too. Here are just some of the pictures from the night:

Enjoying looking through all of the loot that she collected trick-or-treating.

Peyton caught onto Trick-or-Treating rather quickly. She did not say "trick-or-treat" when she went up to a house. Instead she would hold open her bag and say "mine". Then she would say "nay noo" (thank you) and blow a kiss to the person handing out the candy. She caused a lot of laughs and smiles!

Maddie and her friend Rose.

Peyton and PaPa

Bry would not let work stop him from carving 2 WONDERFUL pumpkins. I took the pumpkins to him at work and he carved Cinderella and Tinkerbell on them. He even carved the girls names in the back of the Tinkerbell pumpkin. They turned out just great!

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell before the Fall Carnival at my school.

The girls new baby cousin, Konnor. He was hungry and not happy about it. I love the look on Peyton's face. The girls wanted to hold him non stop. They love their new little cousin!

Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Mine! That's awesome. LOL.
I love the pumpkins, they turned out great :) I can't believe it was chilly enough for you guys to put Peyton in a long sleeved shirt underneath. It's never that cool here at Halloween!
Sounds like a very fun time :)
Post a Comment