We took the girls to Disney On Ice show a couple of weeks ago. Maddie had been begging me to get tickets for this show since she heard an ad on the radio. Little did she know, I had purchased the tickets in a pre-sale months ago. So, I knew she was going to be so excited when the day came. We did not tell her or Peyton where we were going. We just had them dress up in costumes and we headed for the Rose Garden. Madison figured it out once she saw all the kids standing in line all dressed in costumes. Peyton did great for having to watch a 2 and a half hour show. She loved all of the lights, music, characters, and action. She danced and clapped her way through the first half of the show and lost interest in the second half, but still did pretty good. Thank goodness for popcorn. :)
The show was a combination of the stories: The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Cars, and Tinkerbell.
Here is our little Tinkerbell
Miss Cinderella
Ready for the show! It was a good time! :)
The show was a combination of the stories: The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Cars, and Tinkerbell.
Here is our little Tinkerbell
Miss Cinderella
Ready for the show! It was a good time! :)
1 comment:
That's great, I'm glad it was fun for you :) I don't think I could have persuaded Emily to sit through the whole thing either though!
Post a Comment