Easter Sunday brought us not only the Annual Egg Hunt with our cul-de-sac of kids, but it also brought Pink Eye to Peyton. She woke up with a goopy eye that was no fun! So, because I was teaching the 3/4 year old Sunday School Class, Grandma came to stay with Peyton and Madison and I went to Church. After Church I still let Peyton participate in the egg hunt...I figured since it was out in the open and she was not in contact with others, it would be fine. The kiddos had so much fun, as usual, with all of their friends. We hide bags and bags of eggs in all of the yards in our culdesac. The kids have free reign to hunt and search all over.
Here is a picture of the clan...yes these are just the kids that live in our cul-de-sac. We have nonstop play dates! We feel so blessed to have such a fun and great group of neighbors and friends.
One of our neighbors always hides a bag for each of the kids. They each have to find their name.
Here is Peyton after she found her bag!
Madison found one of the eggs with a live frog in it! There were 3 this year. She was super excited.
1 comment:
That is so great that you guys have such a good group of Neighbors. I can't even tell you how excited I'd have been to find that egg with the live frog in it! That is awesome. LOL.
Post a Comment