Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Peyton! Under The Sea!

Peyton really wanted an Under The Sea party for her 4th birthday. So, we had one for our family party. We turned our house into an ocean! We had streamers hanging EVERYWHERE, from the ceiling, fan, and chandelier. There were blown up fish, seashells, and Dolphin and Little Mermaid balloons. I think we accomplished the "under the sea" feeling! It was a lot of fun to plan, decorate and celebrate!


Here is the picture that went out on the Evite. Porter, our puppy, was celebrating his 1st birthday the same day as Peyton. They are birthday buddies! Here is a little glimpse of the Party!Taking down the last piece of sea weed....with the help of Papa. Wow...I can't believe my baby is 4 years old! Time has gone by so quickly and it is amazing the little girl she has become. She is sweet, silly, strong willed, loving and all around wonderful! I just love her so much! Happy birthday my little angel!

No comments: