Friday, October 28, 2011

Circus 2011

We went to the Circus with my parents! It was fun, but it was a one ring circus and I was really expecting something a little bigger. I know last time we went to a circus it was 3 rings. My parents took the girls last Labor day and they said it was three rings then too. O-well.

We still had a good time. Maddie and Peyton loved seeing the elephants, dogs, horses, and even cats that did some cool tricks. I really liked the motorcycle riders in a large sphere cage. They were racing every which way without much room. It made me hold my breath.

It was fun to do something different and spend time with my parents!

Thanks mom and dad for the fun day!


Kind of a goofy picture. But....you know when you are the photographer, you only get so many pictures of yourself. ;)


No comments: