Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Peyton's First Trip To The Dentist

Peyton had her first dental check up! She looks so small in the chair...which is a smaller size chair because it is a children's dentist. Peyton let Madison go first and watched her big sister. This made it easier for her to know what to expect. She did really well and opened her mouth for the dentist to count, clean, and floss her teeth. This was a huge first step, I was a little worried about her opening her mouth. She has not once opened her mouth willingly for the Pediatrician. And she does the closed mouth, lock the lips when I try to brush her teeth. So, I am really happy that she did well for the dentist. She was a good little patient and was very excited to receive her "goodie bag"! She is growing up so fast.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! for Peyton. What is in the goody bag? Boy my dentist has never given me one. You are special Peyton. I love you and Maddie. Love & hugs, Great Gram BL Sargent