The sun has been shining for the last 3 days and looks like it might be around for a day and 1/2 more. Or so I hope! We actually had to get out some of the summer clothes today because it was a whopping 76 degrees! I will take any sun I can get! The kids have been playing outside and enjoying Popsicles that come with the nice weather. Peyton really has found she likes Popsicles and will not settle for sharing with Maddie or having any help when it comes to eating it. She wants her own and wants to do it herself. She actually does pretty well for a 16 month old! She had a messy face and hands but not too much on her clothes. She finished it all off and would have had another if she had any say in it. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment