Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just A Reminder, Call Her Mom!

Maddie was busy working in a workbook at the kitchen table while I was playing with Peyton. Peyton discovered a new little game where she would call me "Da-Da" and then start laughing. I would say "Ma-Ma" and then tickle her. She knew the game she was playing and would some times say "Ma-Ma" and then I would clap and give her a big kiss. This went on and on with giggles galore. Then Maddie walked over to Peyton and handed her a little green post it note. On it was the word, MoM. She told Peyton, "Here Peyton. This is a note to remind you what to call Mommy...Mom." :) I'm sure Peyton appreciates the little reminder note! :)


2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, such cute girls and so many fun activities! Thanks for making me smile today. :)

Julia said...

that is SO funny! what a good big sister, to help out peyton! LOL
:)