Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Weekend of Fun

I had a very busy weekend! Friday I had Bunco with a group of girls. This is always fun. I get to go to Bunco once a month. We have a good time and laugh a lot. I even won this past weekend. This is a bonus. :)
On Saturday we went to the Zoo with some of my family and a friend Tracy. It was a beautiful day and perfect weather! We wanted to see the baby elephant, yet, the line was over an hour long. Soooo... we just enjoyed the rest of the zoo. It was membership appreciation day and also cultural day. They had different activities set up to learn about different cultures and animals from around the world. Maddie enjoyed collecting stamps of different animals from around the zoo in a little "passport". It was a good time.

An elephant ear is the best next thing to seeing the baby elephant.



On Sunday we spent the day celebrating my Niece Jordyn's 13th birthday with family. It was good to see everyone! She had an Elmo Cake. Never too old for Elmo. :)


No comments: